Sep 27, 2010

Where am I in this class?

So far in this English 383 class I think I'm doing ok...I know I'm not one of those people who talks a lot in class and DEFINITELY not one who blogs all the time, but I think I understand all the concepts that we cover in class and felt confident while in my shadowing session in the writing center. I am, however, nervous about the number of blogs required by the end of the year because I'm not really the "blogging type."  And by the "blogging type" I mean the kind of person who can just go online and write about there everyday life or questions about something or anything at all really. I have a facebook but don't really keep up with it, and I've had another blog for another class and did not keep up with it either. So I guess I just need to concentrate on being apart of this "class community." Hopefully I'll get what I need from this class for my goals outside of this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment