Oct 4, 2010

Where am I in this class?

From the last post "Where am I in this class?" I feel like I have been slowly warming up to the idea of blogging about class and the articles we have read in class. I feel that in my posts I don't really concentrate on the readings as much as I try to concentrate on my experiences throughout the class. I don't know if this is what we are supposed to be concentrating on in our blogs but I find the experiences through discovery about what a writer is rather than the materials we've read gets me more involved in what this class is about.

I'm happy where I am in the class now, even though I'm still a little behind in the posts, I feel like I'm on the right track. The only thing now is the Blog Paper that is due this week and the Digital Story Script that's due. I have yet had the chance of interviewing my professor due to scheduling problems so I'm nervous about getting the script done on time. But I'm sure it will all work out. Also, I talked to Prof. Dolson today about the due date of the Digital Story and was VERY CONCERNED that it might be due right after fall break when I was under the impression it wouldn't be due till the week after. I hope that we get this figured out soon because I have a plane to catch Friday and I need to know if I should have my project done before fall break or if I can do it after I come back. Here's hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment